Call us at

India: +91 8879447709

Call me
Contact us

Let Black Pepper contact you, leave your details.
Don't forget to mention the country code.

Please complete Captcha Process.

Contact with Black Pepper

Please complete Captcha Process.

Jyoti Stuctures

Jyoti Stuctures, Wetex, Dubai, 2008
Jyoti Stuctures, Wetex, Dubai, 2008
Jyoti Stuctures, Wetex, Dubai, 2008
Jyoti Stuctures, Wetex, Dubai, 2008

Gulf Jyoti International LLC, Dubai is established with Gulf Investment Corporation, Kuwait, owning the majority of 70% of the company and the remaining 30% shares being owned by Jyoti Structures Limited, India (JSL). GIC is a leading principal investment and project development firm in the region with a large portfolio of direct equity investments. With an established Construction division, the Company is offering turnkey solutions to the Transmission Line & Sub Station Projects.

At Wetex, Dubai 2008, we erected a stall for them measuring 10m x 6m. It was strategically designed to give the look and feel of an open stall, yet enclosed from all sides. The aesthetically designed stall was absolutely well-lit, alongwith the lounge area and a semi-closed meeting room; designed effectively to facilitate easy movement and let the visitors have access to an adequately spacious area, apt for discussions. The furniture was simple yet elegant and was rightly complemented by the backlit posters that depicted work details of the company.

Acrylic structures were erected on which posters were put up depicting information with regard to the company and their work were put up all throughout making it an informative walkthrough for visitors. Work models and structure models were displayed; complemented by a plasma for information display. The design of the stall comprised all the expected features and was much appreciated by one and all.